Thursday, 13 March 2014

Seminar Presentation. Tutor Evaluation.

Seminar Presentation

Teacher Evaluation

My tutor stated that it was a very thorough and comprehensive presentation on Edgar Degas with very good images. I gave a very detailed account of his early life, influences and development with very good quotes. In my feedback it was written that I could have talked more about the ideas of Impressionism in general, the nature of this is a move away from precision approaches to painting. I had very well in depth research about the artist to support my presentation.

  I agree with what my tutor has said in the form that I could have gone more in depth about other aspects of Degas life, such as Impressionism and the people he influenced and was influenced by. I could have asked myself questions when I was rehearsing the presentation so that the audience would have found it more interesting and have a better understand and knowledge about everything that surrounded Degas’s life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment