Self Directed
Week 24
My Work
Change
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm, 2014
My Work
Colour on Colour
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm , 2014
I have decided that the acetate over the images is
the best way to move forward as it distorts the image and created a 3D type
image. I decided to experiment with the different acetates, printing out
coloured ones and putting them over the photographs, even though I found they
worked well, the images didn’t create the same creepiness as with the black
acetate. I tried the coloured acetate by itself, far away it just looked like a
photograph but you had to go up close in order to see that it was on acetate
even though it was shiner than paper. I printed off some black printed acetate
to see how they looked without the image behind it again looked like a
photograph and didn’t have the same intensity as I would have liked.
My Work
Sky Blue #1
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm , 2014
My Work
Sky Blue #2
Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm , 2014
My Work
Solo Colour
Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm , 2014
My Work
Colour Together
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm , 2014
To move forward I am trying out different sizes
from A3 size to quite small and put them individually and together to see how
they work. I want to create something that is pleasing to look at but at the
same time quite distorted and confusing due to the images. I will mess around
with composition to find what works best with what I trying to create.
My Work
Black and White #1
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm (Top) and 13.3 x 8.8cm (Bottom) each, 2014
My Work
Black and White #2
Photograph, Acetate and Nail, 20 x 13cm each, 2014









No comments:
Post a Comment