Thursday, 27 March 2014

Self-Directed. Week 26


Self-Directed

Week 26

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

I developed my work to the final conclusion as I have continued to put the acetate over the images in order to distort and alter them so that the viewer can get a sense of 3D and being mislead. I have an array of sizes so that the view will have to go up to the smaller images to get a closer look at the detail while at the same time the larger ones are still in the audiences face. I have decided to put them all together but ordered as I fell the audience will get more of an impact as everything is confined and I feel that it flows better. The different sizes together make it interesting as the same technique and style is running through the whole piece but the fact that the photograph and size is slightly different makes it feel approachable. I feel that it looks like a waterfall a big gush of water at the top that is quite intimidating than a small trickle at the bottom that is friendly, it balances it out. 

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

For when I am putting the piece up properly I will be cutting all the edges off so that everything is neat and tidy, I will still be using pins as it is the securest way of hold acetate to the wall without the fear of it falling off. I will make sure that the images are straight with the same distance apart; I will make it look professional. 

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

My Work 
Streets of Distortion
Photograph, Acetate and Nails, 160 x 89cm , 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment