Lens
Week 4 (Monday 21st October)
Week 4 (Monday 21st October)
We started to learn about the Rule of Thirds and the Golden Section. This has shown me that
the main focus of an image doesn't have to be in the center of the page to get
an impact, as normally I allow the object to be in the center of my images. It’s
good to mix it up and change it instead of keeping the same style every time,
it gets repetitive.
After creating the previous video we were
then set a project for when we are in London take a series of photos a minimum
of sixty that tell a narrative. But unlike previously instead of telling a
direct story let the pictures speak for themselves, there is a common theme
between all the photographs. To get the best results take the photos landscape,
as it fills the page better, less black.
2013
Once again I used iMovie, as I am getting
the hang of what it has to offer. For this movie I had fewer images but they
were more random, jumping from one area to another. I added the music more for
fun than anything else as it represents how I felt when I was there. Some of
the photos are distorted but this shows that London is a busy place and that
people always need to get somewhere. To improve I could listen to the song more
carefully so that at each beat the image changes, this then means that the
image and sound work with one another instead of against.
Link: https://vimeo.com/79127657
Link: https://vimeo.com/79127657

No comments:
Post a Comment