Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Drawing. Week 1.

Drawing

Week 1 (Friday 4th October 2013)

Charcoal, Paper , 2013

For our first drawing lesson we were taught the different ways to line draw, no tone, one how we normally draw the model, another just straight lines and the third scribbles. I surprisingly preferred the straight line technique out of all three, something I previously would not have picked. We were then given two long poses to draw the model in which style we preferred, for both I started with a mixture of my own style and messy but found it easier and more affective to do straight lines, cubism. Overall people have preferred the cubism ones as they are more accurate and in proportion, the overlapping yet minimalistic lines create interesting shapes. To continue I could try other media as we mainly use charcoal even though it is a quick media to use. Also try and introduce some colour to the image.

Charcoal, Paper , 2013

Charcoal, Paper 

Charcoal, Paper , 2013

Charcoal, Paper , 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment