Lens
Week 3 (Monday 14th October 2013)
Week 3 (Monday 14th October 2013)
From the images that we produced last
week we began to look at stop motion.
Began to look at the ways that a series
of images can be turned into a video and what is the best format to use. The
sound that you include has to match with what is seen but not distract from it.
I choose to make the video from the outside series as they flow better and can
get an understanding of what I’m trying to get across, a walk down the river. I
used iMovie at first I found it challenging as I have never used it before but
after a while found the basic for what I need. The images are shown quite quick
as I wanted the sense that you are actually moving with me. I find that the
sound fits well to the series as it isn't too intense but you know it’s there
and that you’re going on a journey.
The only thing that I would change is the
camera angle as is changes in each shot, I would have preferred if it would
play with everything straight on. Instead of it keep going up and down.
Link: https://vimeo.com/79124382
Link: https://vimeo.com/79124382
No comments:
Post a Comment