Drawing
Week 8 (Friday 22nd November
2013)
We looked at a variety of different
drawing artists from people you uses maps and data to draw to drawing an animation.
This is from Vincent van Gogh’s letter sketchbooks to Susan Collins drawing
animations.
I am continuing with my drawing project,
a walk down the river, I am now focusing on lines,
extending them and creating ways to make them interesting. I want the page to
be full of lines that it is over powering but can still see what the image is,
this could be making the lines bolder or making them a different colour. At the
moment I am just focusing on black on white as colour I find makes it less
powerful and more poetic, less intense.
Fine Liner, Paper, 2013
To improve I could find other materials
to create lines with, I could also create a low relief using string or thread.
Begin to work on a larger scale and it doesn’t have to be paper so that the
piece can be seen from afar making sure that the image itself can be seen.
Fine Liner, Paper, 2013



No comments:
Post a Comment