Friday, 28 February 2014

Self Directed. Week 22.

Self Directed

Week 22

My Work 
Negative Light
Photograph Photoshopped, 15.2 x 18.3cm, 2014

My Work 
Together Sparked
Photograph Photoshopped, 13 x 17.8cm, 2014

I began to Photoshop the work that I have already done to see different ways to distorted and change an image and see what is and isn’t aesthetically pleasing. I wanted to create images that could have been taken with a camera, some that are a bit unusual and some that are just more focused and in-depth. The ones that I personally found worked well are the ones were the colour is heightened and becomes the main focus even if it does look a bit fake but this is distracted by the powerful colour. Also the ones where the brightness of the colour is taken away as I find that it is more soulful and that a sparkler brings the light.

 
My Work 
Power Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 13.3 x 17.8cm, 2014

My Work 
Magic Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 17.8 x 13.3cm, 2014

My Work 
Special Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 13.5 x 19cm, 2014

I wish to take more photographs of sparklers in different situations, trying to constrict them again so that the sparks bounce off the side and it being allowed to be free. I want to find other medias that have a similar effect to the sparklers or find different sparklers to use. Also combine ideas that I have already created such as the Photoshop work and the acetate layers to move my work forward.

My Work 
Purple Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 13.3 x 17.8cm, 2014

My Work 
White Light
Photograph Photoshopped, 17.6 x 13.5cm, 2014

My Work 
Romantic Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 17.6 x 13.5cm, 2014


My Work 
Merged Spark
Photograph Photoshopped, 13.3 x 17.8cm, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment