Saturday, 8 February 2014

Sabrina Sarl.

Sabrina Sarl

(Self Directed)

She wants to create something eye catching and unusual, this is why she choose the media UV and light.

What I found interesting is the fact that she uses the body as a canvas and instead of using normal paint and makeup she uses UV ones. It gives the photograph a sense of fun, spirit and life, like a festival as the colours she uses are bright, yet once you start to really look at the photograph I find it unnatural like the person is diseased and the fact that her eyes are just black makes it creepy. Its appealing as it is a new way to portray light and colour at the same time. It shows me that there are a variety of ways that use light and colour, and that they can mix together also that I can manipulate the media and that the canvas can be unusual as this makes it interesting. 

Sabrina Sarl, Beauty in a New Light, 
UV make up and lighting

Sabrina Sarl, Beauty in a New Light, 

No comments:

Post a Comment