Friday, 7 February 2014

Drawing Project. Week 19.

Drawing Project

Week 19

My Own Work
Flying Away
Paper, Card, Glue on Paper, 2014, 59.4 x 42cm

My Own Work
Flying Away 
Paper, Card, Glue on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

I began to simplify my idea but at the moment I am still experimenting. I looked into origami specifically butterflies as they are elegant and fragile similar to the material I am using (paper), the butterfly itself is just a basic shape yet we are able to give it a name. I looked at shape and just cut out the outline and make stencils of the animals to see if people can still give it a name using different techniques. Most of the time it is easy to recognise the animal without including detail or obvious facts and elements.

My Work
Colour Fly I
Paper, Glue, Oil on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm                      

My Work
Colour Fly II
Paper, Glue, Oil on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm                                                                                                                      

My Work
Bird Splash
Watercolour on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

My Work
Butterfly Splash
Watercolour on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

To progress I wish to include pattern on top of the basic outline to see if it adds anything more to the image and to see if simple and hectic can go together.

My Own Work
Butterfly Colour II
Watercolour on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

My Own Work
Butterfly Colour I
Watercolour on Paper, 2014,, 29.7 x 21cm

My Work
Summer Flutter
Acrylic Paint on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

My Work, 
Fading 
Watercolour on Paper, 2014, 29.7 x 21cm

No comments:

Post a Comment