Self Directed
Week 20
My Work
Alone Street
Photograph, 25 x 19cm, 2014
I continued to take photographs of the
environment and how light can affect the image; I have learnt that even lots of
light can still make an image seem creepy it’s all about the composition and
what the photograph is of. The photograph with the moon and tree I find intriguing due to the colours between the sky and the branches make the image
spooky and the moon brings some light and I find it calms the photograph
down. I also used the rain pattern to distort my images naturally, this is
something that I wish to progress especially at night when there is different
lights on the window.
My Work
Moon Among the Trees
Photograph,13.1 x 17.8cm, 2014
I still want to experiment with different
ways to portray light and even using the wire cable for lamps and light bulbs,
light without actually having a light source. I wish to still work on top of
the photographs to see if manually editing them can change the outcome and has a different reaction to digitally editing.
My Work
Drip
Photograph, 18 x 13.3cm, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment