Friday, 14 February 2014

Drawing Project. Week 20.

Drawing

Week 20

My Work
Cold Fly
Charcoal on Paper, 2014,  29.7 x 21cm

This week I continued to experiment with different media in a sketchbook, quick sketches, to coloured watercolour. At the moment my work is too diverse and I need to focus on one aspect and technique so that when looking through my sketchbook everything is connected. What I have created has given me ideas to what I could do and develop further.

My Work
Water Run Butterfly
Pen on Paper, 2014,  29.7 x 21cm

My Work
Blue Butterfly
Watercolour, Pen on Paper, 2014,  29.7 x 21cm

Even though I like the quick sketches as they show a sense of movement and speed, I have decided to follow the dripping technique theme. This is due to the fact that it is a technique that I haven’t really practiced before and wish to experiment with and take it further. I am going to mix this style in with minimalism, only giving the viewer the basic information but they will still know what the image is of. I am going to try different colour palettes to see if it affects the image and use different media to see what works best.
  
My Work
Bird of Drip
Watercolour, Pen on Paper, 2014,  29.7 x 21cm

My Work
Angel of Graviy
Watercolour, Pen on Paper, 2014,  29.7 x 21cm

No comments:

Post a Comment