Drawing Project
Week
22
My Work
Free Fish
Watercolour and Glue on Paper, 2014, 59.1 x 41.5cm
I
am continuing with working with dripping media especially with watercolour and
glue as watercolour colours blend together nicely and when including glue if
forms a pattern. The colours that I am using is relevant to the animal that I
am drawing so that even without the full image people are still able to
identify it as well as using warm colours so that it is appealing to the viewer.
I am starting to work on a bigger scale so that the lines drips are longer
making them just as dominant as the image itself, it plays with gravity.
My Work
Duck Neck
Watercolour and Pen on Paper, 2014, 59.5 x 41.2cm
My Work
Quack
Watercolour and Glue on Paper, 2014, 40.3 x 29.5cm
I
want to explore gravity and different ways to get a media onto the paper and
how it is controlled, such as the dripping and I might start to work over the
paper and working on top of it. I will try to use other media to make marks such as
masking fluid, string and sticks to see which makes the most interesting
patterns but I will still use a liquid media so it is able to drip. I need to
look more into the controlled and uncontrolled aspects of my work and if I wish
it to be controlled it has to be really out there and show that it is controlled. Also I need to work with
what I have and work over the top in different media so that it isn't just flat
on the page but also has different layers to the image.
My Work
Watch Out
Watercolour and Pen on Paper, 2014, 41.7 x 29.3cm
My Work
Running Wings
Watercolour and Pen on Paper, 2014, 41.7 x 29.6cm





No comments:
Post a Comment