Drawing. Term 1.
Ink,
2013
I got inspired by the work of Jordan L Rodgers I learnt that multiple, dominant lines are powerful and can create an emotion. It is simple but shows form, tones and shadows but no detail, the media used, ink, works well with the image I am portraying, a wet industrial scene. There are geometric shapes and it makes the audience feel like something is missing, it makes them look further into the piece.
I got inspired by the work of Jordan L Rodgers I learnt that multiple, dominant lines are powerful and can create an emotion. It is simple but shows form, tones and shadows but no detail, the media used, ink, works well with the image I am portraying, a wet industrial scene. There are geometric shapes and it makes the audience feel like something is missing, it makes them look further into the piece.

No comments:
Post a Comment