Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Drawing. Week 11.

Drawing

Week 11 (Friday 13th December 2013)


Ink, Watercolour, Paper

Worked on the ideas from last week, made the pieces bigger, so that image isn’t restricted by the paper, there is a larger impact. Also I have added the appropriate colours to the image in certain areas so that it isn’t overpowering and that you can still see that lines and shape of the buildings. It still has an industrial feel to the images. I have built up layers so that it has a sort off 3D effect also it allows the audience to guess which layer is first and more dominate.  Over a combination of lines, tones and colour works as they bring each aspect out. To improve I could add more colour, not everywhere but in the sky for example so that the bottom is not dominating the top, it is balanced.

Ink, Watercolour, Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment