Wednesday, 21 May 2014

2nd Year Fine Art Show.

2nd Year Fine Art Show.


Personally I found the show quite boring and repetitive, there weren't a wide range of media and different ways to portray and display. Some artists used the whole space they were given and cleaned it up to make it look professional however the others that didn't do this brought the whole show down to a mediocre level. It would have been better if every artist was to have their name, dimensions and media of the piece next to it so therefore I know whose work it is. I feel that there weren't much progress from my first year show and has not given me any ideas on how I should be presenting work. Overall I didn't fine it inspiring, a couple of pieces stood out to me, especially in the photography section but I thought that the show its self could have been better thought out and presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment