Tuesday, 22 October 2013

About Me.

Hi! I’m Jessica Webb
First year Fine Art (BA) student at De Montfort University
I am originally from the small market town of Retford.

At De Montfort University I previously studied the Foundation in Art and Design, a course which I enjoyed and progressed as an artist.  I gained numerous new skills, techniques and processes throughout the experience and achieving a merit at the end. Due to the variety of workshops, skilled technicians and studio space I decided to continue at DMU for my degree. I choose fine art as it is self-directed and I can express myself in any media I desire.

Throughout the next few years I hope to expand and develop my skills as an artist, and enjoy the university experience. After completing my degree I either wish to complete a MA or begin to work within the art industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment